"Draw & Code are on the lookout for a 3D Artist!"
The team at Draw & Code are looking for a new 3D Artist to help us create the next great AR/VR games and interactive experiences. This is your chance to work with an ambitious studio that is gaining a global reputation in the burgeoning immersive tech sector.
– Asset creation for environments, props and characters, including look development, modelling, texturing, rigging and animation
– Lighting and rendering
– Working closely with Unity dev team to achieve desired look and quality
– Working to schedule and delivering work to agreed timelines
– Experience using 3D art creation tools such as Maya
– Experience in 2D software such as Photoshop
– Strong understanding of composition, light and colour
– Knowledge of optimisation processes and rendering techniques
– Strong communication skills
– Solid work ethic and a positive attitude in the face of challenging situations
– Strong time management and organisation skills
– Degree in Computer Animation, Game Art is preferable
– Experience with AR / VR / MR
– Experience working with game engines such as Unity
– Knowledge of other 3D visualisation software such as Cinema4D / After Effects
– Experience with projection mapped animation
– Experience of Revit and other BIM tools and software
Although we’re keen on good qualifications, a good work portfolio will certainly steal our hearts.
We are not looking to work with recruiters or recruitment agencies, please don’t contact us.
Candidates can apply by emailing their CV and Portfolio to [email protected]