Draw & Code are seeking a talented animator to join us on our odyssey through the wonderful world of immersive technology and video games. If 3D animation for real-time environments is your thing and you desire a role that will bring you into a vibrant studio that handles a wide variety of projects, then this may be the job for you.
We would really like to see a portfolio and/or showreel of your favourite projects as well as a CV. If you like, you can explain why you’ve selected the work in your portfolio too. Sometimes the stories behind the images are as interesting as the work itself. The format is up to you.
Draw & Code are looking for an animation specialist to join their creative team.
The candidate will be able to;
- Rig, skin, weight and animate 3D meshes (skeletal and otherwise) in Maya, working within appropriate technical limitations.
- Strong ideation and iteration ability.
- Proficient with Autodesk Maya.
- Experience integrating animations into Unity.
- Experience using Unity’s timeline.
- Experience capturing, using, editing, and exporting motion capture data.
- Ability to work with 3D artists to create efficient work pipelines.
Key Software: Autodesk Maya, Unity
An outstanding candidate may also have one or more of the following;
- A solid foundation in 3D modelling, able to use Maya to create 3D models for game engines, both organic and hard surface.
- Good working knowledge of Unity and Unreal.
- Proficient with a multitude of texturing techniques and styles, from Substance Painter to hand painted textures.
- Additional Software: Autodesk Maya, Unity, UE4, Substance Painter, Photoshop
The job will not be remote – you will be required to work in our UK studio.
At this stage we are not looking to work with recruiters.
Please see the job spec below and if this is you then email CVs and portfolios to email@example.com and good luck!