"Draw & Code are looking for a Creative Producer"
Draw & Code are searching for an experienced and creativity-focused producer to lead their internal production team in 2020. As a key member of studio leadership, you’ll be tasked with delivering high quality digital experiences on time and on budget, as well as flexing your creative muscles as a decision-maker in concepting and design.
You’ll be incredibly flexible and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment on an eclectic range of projects. From working with some of the biggest brands, musicians and IPs in the world to create new digital products and video games to developing the next-big-thing in children’s toys or overseeing the design and install of high-tech immersive experiences – you can take on any challenge and solve any problem.
You will be comfortable mentoring and developing the hard and soft skills of the junior team, identifying where growth is required and communicating that to studio management. You will take ownership of internal working practices, working to improve our processes and increase efficiency and satisfaction – both in terms of development workflow, and company culture.
This is an amazing opportunity to take a leading role at the forefront of mixed reality and experiential tech, while maintaining creative autonomy.
- Work with studio leadership in project planning, direction, scope and milestones.
- Create and maintain project schedules, status reports and budgets.
- Take responsibility as a key decision maker, creatively and strategically.
- Mentor, support and manage junior members of the production team.
- Work directly with studio management to foster a diverse, supportive and nurturing company culture.
- Assist studio management with business development, taking a leading role in creative ideation and concepting.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of source control and software and processes
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite, or open source equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of project management software and practices (primarily JIRA and agile).
- Outstanding communication skills, comfortable collaborating with colleagues, stakeholders, clients and the public.
- Experience in leading a small team, with at least five people reporting directly to you.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
- Good working knowledge of one or more creative or technical disciplines.
- Familiarity with Unity or similar game engine.
- Good working knowledge of software submission best practices, particularly for mobile.
- Familiarity with the XR industry and the technologies that power it.
At this stage we are not looking to work with recruiters.
Please see the job spec and if this is you then email CVs and portfolios to email@example.com and good luck!